1. Our Master Rug cleaner will start by inspecting your area rugs for any required and desired services we provide.
2. He/she will give you necessary information about our cleaning procedure.
3. We will move the furniture to access the rug.
4. We take the rug to our facility and begin our cleaning process.
5. When your rug is ready, we will contact you to schedule a delivery.
6. Our technician will discuss any other needed services and products with you.
7. We deliver the rug and place it the way you desire at your home.
The following are some of our cleaning steps, depending on the type of your rug :
1. Inspection for damages and color bleeding.
2. Through dusting to extract dust/dirt before the actual cleaning procedure.
3. Start our rug cleaning procedure by spot treating any area that needs extra attention.
4. Use our rug cleaning machines and environmentally safe products to deep clean your rug.
5. Rinse thoroughly to remove any remaining detergent.
6. Use our suction equipment to extract water and help dry faster.
7. Clean fringes as they need extra attention.
8. Spread the rug flat to air dry and get the last moister out with the help of dehumidifiers and fans.
9. Preform the last inspection for any remaining sots and stains.
10. Brush and groom the rug as a final touch up.
11. Finish and deliver for you to enjoy your clean rug.
Copyright © 2020 Ariana rugcleaning - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder